Thursday, November 12, 2015

Who does not like women in lingerie!

My assignment by Mrs A 2 days ago was to look for some casual lingerie that she can spend time in. She wants it to reflect how I view her.  No dominatrix stuff, we have tons. The goal in these purchases was to allow her to feel beautiful and also be functional. She wanted to make sure she was covered enough if kids or let say UPS man came to the door.

Some assignments as a submissive are way more fun than others. It is not that the kitchen does not get cleaned to a standard. But this assignment I may go a little over board. I told her last night that I feel this should be an ongoing assignment. Who would not want to spend endless time online looking at lingerie from around the world. Seeing all those pretty things and imagining Mrs A in them makes for a pleasant time.

Mrs A is having a struggle with work. It is taking up a lot of her mental space. Being supportive is all I can do. But no orgasm for Mrs A or me in a couple days. I start to feel on edge the longer it goes without her having some pleasure. So this assignment helps divert my energy.

I felt maybe sharing some of my finds. All of these will be in Mrs A closet soon. I hope they make you feel better too.
From Secret in Lace: This is maybe a little retro but I want to see how it looks on her.
From Dessus Dessus: I hope it is coverage enough for her to lounge in.
From Journelle: There is matching panties.

From Dessus Dessus The shorts and top together and the flowery lace has a kimono and panties.
From Ayten Gasson: We have this along with french panties in black with a matching bra. 


From Bluebella: The Bra has matching panties. Mrs A is a DD on top so the chemise here at the bottom my be the wrong cut but we will see. 

This is from Claire Pettibone: Lace and embroidered flowers. Top and the bottom.
This is my favorite. I had wished for many more options from this store. But I will watch closely for new options. 

I am also in love with Guia La Bruna
If she was still making lingerie I would be all over it. But she has moved on to swim wear. 
I can dream though.








No comments:

Post a Comment