Thursday, November 19, 2015

desire verse reality

My ideal submissive relationship is one where Mrs A owns and takes as many orgasms as she wants. That she uses me as an object that helps achieve this goal. At the same time she then limits or controls when I have an orgasm.

SO, I should have not told her that. She has been limiting my orgasms plenty. BUT she limits me giving her orgasms too if I am not a good boy. She also puts requirements on me too. This has not been fun. It is the worst punishment to give me and I hate it. I rather be spanked, caged, anything really. 

I am sitting here today feeling like I am caged and been disciplined. I have not had an orgasm in 4 days. I have also not been able to give Mrs A one. She flirts with her boy toy and I assume finding ways to pleasure herself. All I am unaware of. It is iconic in light of just a few days ago we almost achieved 5 sexual play events in 24 hours. Now total drought. 

I have to get better results in my hockey play to get an orgasm. This is troublesome but fun!


me

4 comments:

  1. Wife and I don't really do the "punishment" thing. I have asked her to limit my orgasms based on my weight, but she did not seem that interested. I'm thinking of asking her again.

    I enjoy being spanked, so her giving me corporal punishment is not really that reinforcing -I'd probably intentionally screw up if it resulted in a spanking.

    But, I did piss her off once, years ago, and she sent me out of the room while she masturbated with the Hitachi. I've never felt so miserable. I disappointed her, but she took away one of the funnest elements of sex for me - her orgasm. That really sucked.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry about that. Mrs A uses her orgasms has her primary control. She knows that they are what mean the most to me. It kills me when I am not allowed to be involved.

    ReplyDelete