Sunday, November 29, 2015

Sissygasm not accomplished but orgasm was achieved.



Today I spent the day on the ski hill. This was my second trip to our local place. I took the kids and we had a lovely time. Mrs A was free to do whatever she wants. When we arrived home she was gone. Hmmm My mind is a racing...

Mrs A on Friday cornered me in the laundry room. I was busy with some clean up as the house was full of kids from college. Mrs A pushed up on my from behind. She reached around and massaged her cock. Mrs A whispered in to my ear.

"I see you have been good and my cock wants to take this lovely ass. Be ready to service me tonight and if you are good I will finished with a nice sissygasm for you."

I was ecstatic. It has been about a month sense she has fucked me with her strap on. I so miss it. I would have her do that as much as she wants and she does... haha. Every day is to much to ask I guess.

So, that night I was ready. She dressed in a new outfit I got her. Black silk ruffled panties and bra with black stockings. She spoke in my ear as she edged my cock. Saying if I serve her well she will fuck me like I need. 

I jumped right in. orgasm after orgasm. Mrs A has no problems coming. I forget how many she had but once she hits a threshold she wants cock. She took mine inside her and road hard. I told her I was about to come. She said to do it. I knew once this happened she would end the night without fucking me. I was so torn. I hate that. But I came as I debated on this.

So The night ended with tons of Mrs A pleasure. Mine was amazing too but felt unfinished, ah the life of a submissive. I did get to cuddle with her for a long time though...



No comments:

Post a Comment