Monday, November 30, 2015

Beef stew

I am drinking red wine today. I have been home all day. Mrs A wants dinner when she arrives here in less than forty minutes. I am currently drinking a napa valley cab. 2006 silver oak. It is a delicious wine.

I am on the second bottle and maybe I have drank to much but my stew will be marvelous. I want Mrs A to be happy. I think she wants to see her boy toy but she did not talk about this. We talk about all play before not after. I still wonder if she changed things. I still will cook the beef stew and drink the wine. I hope she is having a grand time.

I want fucked badly. I want to make her happy badly. It is crazy when you drink wine all day how your mind messes with you.

Much love. I hope all is well with you all.

Much Love

Me

2 comments:

  1. Thankfully you were able to get all of the "I wants" out here, and not have them directed toward Mrs. A

    ReplyDelete
  2. I may have had a little wine before the post. ;)

    ReplyDelete