Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Neighbors.

I was recently invited to go on a day trip to participate in winter sports. I was invited by a friend who has a huge crush on Mrs A. He is nothing but a gentleman most of the times.

At some parties when we have free flowing wine he has flirted with Mrs A. It is fun to watch. His wife is one of those women who dreamt of the white picket fence and perfect gentleman husband that never strays. She loves the traditional roles and wants nothing to change that. She will never take charge in the bedroom or explore sexual things.

Now my friend is a classic man who craves a dominant women to ravage him.  Hee has those mischief eyes that wants to push into many venues sexually. He is drawn to Mrs A sensual dominant nature at times. He is like a moth drawn to a flame. What fun it is to watch.

Well, Mrs A teased me about me having a boy crush on him. I do, my bi side does come out a little. I told her we should do a little challenge. I can say yes to this day trip and go or.... I can say Mrs A is free and would love to go but I cannot.

Mrs A says no. Mainly because she knows who he would pick. All I can say is I would be at home on said date. haha  We are way to close of friends to do any of that. To them all we want is a white picket fence too, well at least the illusion. My friend senses his own kind in us.


Me

No comments:

Post a Comment