Tuesday, November 10, 2015

If your gonna ride, ride the white pony!

After my work out, I came home and got ready for the day. Mrs A had told me that yesterday I had all day to seduce her and did not. She informed me I could have dressed sexy for her like panties or something feminine. I could have offered many times to give her orgasms. I did not. I, at times, worry I might come across as if I am "topping from the bottom." I regret a whole day of lost opportunities.

So, today I shaved, lotion up, and put on some french cut panties. I sent a picture to Mrs A to let her know my choice as required. She returned home from her training session and immediately had me dance for her in my panties. She then made me bend over the bed and she caressed me and told me how hot I was. She talked of the things she wanted to do to me. She then started to finger fuck my ass. All this while biting my neck and at times rubbing my cock in its panties. 

After a while of that she made me lay down and she climbed on top of her cock . She keep riding until she had two orgasms. She would not allow me to come. She stop or get of completely and lay there. She then climb back on and ride for a while going fast slow or at her desire. She would rub her own clit in front of me at times too. She would choke me, slap me, bite me, talk to me about how I am just a possession to be used at her whim. I was happy as a sub could be...

Then all a sudden you could tell she had made a decision. I was worried this would end as a nice edging session. Bless her it was not! She leaned forward and put her elbows into my chest hard and grabbed my face on each side. She pulled me within inches of her face and started to ride me like a horse on a dead run. She came at least once but kept going until she saw me about to come. At the time she rode harder and harder. I came as hard and long as I have ever before, but she would not stop. Still staring me in the eyes she kept at it.   I could not handle it. She did not care. Finally she came again and stopped. 

I had the most empty brain of my life. I felt weak and had a slight tremor. I was so happy inside. I could not speak or think. She sat up still never breaking eye contact. She would not move with me still inside her. She began to trace over my chest with her sharp nails. Then all f a sudden she jumped off and left me there... Alone, naked except for my panties that she kept on the whole time, smiling ear to ear.

This is how my morning started. I hope yours goes as well as mine.

Me

No comments:

Post a Comment