Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Panties.

Mrs A likes it when I wear panties. She picks them out for me. They will be sitting in my gym bag or set out for me by my work clothes. Occasionally when the mornings are slow she will ask me to model them for her to pick the one she wants that day

She also expects me in chastity with panties. She likes to ask how the lace feels on my skin. Do I think they feel soft. Do you like how they hug your ass. Very specific questions about them to make me feel embarrassed. She also enjoys teasing me in them. She talks of how men would love how my ass looks in them. How aroused they would get. Just like her. She enjoys pegging me on those days. I even see a trend when she is horny to peg me I seem to end up in chastity and panties... lol

She loves to share pics of her panties on those days. It is fun for her in so many ways I had not thought of. She obviously knows I love her doing this to me too. Enjoy a few pics of what I am talking about.

Me

In my gym bag


Mrs A sharing hers.

me cages and in her favorite panties
















2 comments:

  1. My wife (R) and I are both fans of panties. She loves to see me in them and I love wearing them. They are actually more comfortable than cotton. All my panties are silk or rayon. We haven't gotten to the cage stage yet she has talked about it maybe some day.
    archedone

    ReplyDelete