Monday, November 2, 2015

3 pump chump all over hockey.

Yesterday, I spent the day cleaning up from the halloween party. Mrs A and I then spent the rest of the day together doing everyday family things. It was a cold windy day. The off and on rain kept us inside. I did not wake up early enough to get Mrs A coffee. But was pleasantly surprised to see her in the dinning room.

She was working at the table. She was standing there looking over some of her work. I hugged her from behind. She immediately reached back and grabbed her cock. Then she put my hands to work on her. She started to grind her ass into my groin as I manipulated her to a couple orgasms. She then stopped thanked me and sent me away.

Later in the day I was in my room and received a nice text from Mrs A. (who was just a couple rooms away) That she needed her cock in her mouth. I was happy to comply. It was at that time we talked of my hockey game that night. She said that I would get a special surprise if I was able to maintain a save percentage greater that 90%.

After the game last night I ended with a save percentage of 87%. It was rather frustrating. So this morning I was allowed to worship Mrs A on our couch in the living room for an hour. Oh ,what punishment!

It is fun for me when she is in that mood. When you can worship long enough all thoughts leave you and you focus 100% on the job at hand. Yes, even to where you forget about that hard cock pushing into the couch. I am not sure how many orgasms she had but each one was amazing.

Mrs A at the end pulled me up on her and started stroking me. She immediately wanted me to cum. Her command was clear "cum for me". I was totally 3 pump chump. The best part was we were both happy about it. It is Mrs A way of seeing if I am in a good sub space. She knows what her attention does to me.

I do want to note that its is fun to see "A married sissy" and "Under contract" duking it out over orgasms. What a great thing to spend your time improving. The orgasm calendar seems like a great idea to me too also.

Me

No comments:

Post a Comment