Sunday, November 8, 2015

Touch myself assignment

Mrs A has assigned me this week a 5 minute a day erotic, sensual caress of my own body. I am not allowed to touch my cock though. She has told me she will pick the days she wants to directly observe me touch myself. Mrs A is trying to help me love my body. I have aways had a love hate relationship with it.

So I am on day 4 of this assignment and the first 2 days went well. I did it alone and was surprised how my body responded to my own caress. Every time I get a slight erection and my nipples would become more hard. I feel a tingle overly body and up my spine. I was happy thinking she forgot I would have to preform this act in front of her until yesterday, I receive a text that there will be a direct observed event last night.

The idea of preforming for Mrs A is arousing to me but also embarrassing. I find it ironic that women will preform sensual acts like this all the time in front of men. This role reversal in front of me and I am feeling all the insecurities of a Sub. Mrs A knows all to well how to push my buttons.

So, with all the fret, worry and excitement washing over me, I was able to do it. It went great and as always I was rewarded with giving Mrs A a few orgasms. She allowed me to cum inside her too. What an amazing night for us both.

So what acts does your dominate make you do in front of them?  Do they make you preform all exposed to others? I wonder what experiences others have with this?

Mrs A placed me in panties today because I was so pretty touching myself last night. She likes when her cock is covered with lace.

Me


2 comments:

  1. At times R will have me fondle myself for her enjoyment until I'm hard and ready for her then I get to lick her and get her ready for me. Once she is ready I again fondle myself a bit more then enter her. After we both climax I get two more treats. I pump for her making sure I'm empty. If anything dribbles out I wipe it on her pubic area. Then the last part of my treat I lick her clean. I must say I love playing with myself when she watches.
    archedone

    ReplyDelete