Friday, November 6, 2015

Female leadership

I just received a text from Mrs A.

It said : Will you call the city and tell them we will be raking the leaves into the road tomorrow.

I responded to her that I would love too. This simple statement speaks volumes about how things are managed in our life. I get a variety of these kind of statement. They are simple, clear, and direct. Some times there is a please, occasionally I get a thank you, I even see a "would you mind" in there. But the intent is clear.

I have been given a clear way to serve my Domme. I know I will make her happy in doing it. Thus, I am happy. It even makes me smile doing these things. I used to get frustrated with these type of things, but not anymore.

She knows I am on a 5 day run at work. I work 12 hours days that sometimes turn into 15 hours. I am not home much now. She is showing me how she leads by doing. She will be raking. Her and the kids will do this.

She could call or have the kids call. This could all be done without my knowledge. I would not even know they did it since it is dark each night I get home. But by sending me this text she makes me part of it. She makes me serve her. She shows me she is in charge. She makes it clear who leads and who follows.

Mrs A could be a diva. She knows we could have anyone do this for her. Matter fact we have two yard service companies that work for her. She is wanting something taught to me and the kids. It is our duty to find out what that is. Because that is what will make her the most happy.

Me

No comments:

Post a Comment