Thursday, November 5, 2015

Pegging my way to sub space while slamming into sub drop.

Last night Mrs A surprised me with a very intense pegging session. I was not expecting that since we had an event about a week ago. She was on top of me while we were making out and I wrapped my legs around her. She seemed turned on when I did this. She said "I love how you open yourself to me." " I love you are ready for me anyway I want you."  That got her worked up enough she got out her Feeldoe and harness. She stood over me masterbating her self to orgasm while staring me in the eyes. She climb on top and immediately started fucking me. She had a sense of urgency. Face to face we made out. Her intensity was amazing. Her power and hunger so evident to see. 

I was overwhelmed. The feeling was so over powering and I welcomed it. I kinda lost time. She kept fucking me until she had me coming. I thought she would stop but she did not. She saw that and got more worked up. She lifted my legs up and started fucking me harder. I kept falling deeper into this loving warm embrace. It seemed to go for a while. I think it was almost an hour long with stops and make out sessions, making me ride her cock on top, bites, slaps,choking, going faster, harder, slower. The second orgasm I do not remember well. I remember her excitement and arousal of it. I remember the "good boy" words being said. It was so lovely to me. I was in a very blissful state. 

She has never taken me to that depth. I felt her coming or at least close while fucking me. It was crazy cool. I then, in the moment, said I wanted to help her cum. It was like slamming into a wall while doing 100mph. She stopped. She took that as me trying to control things. She said to me. "Do you think I have not a plan to satisfy my needs." "Do you think I am not doing what pleases me right now." I knew I was in trouble. I crashed so hard I was close to tears. That wonderful inviting place I was in was being pulled away faster than I could handle. 

She stood up. She then instructed me to lay flat eyes closed. I was confused. I was unsettled. I think we both missed how deep I went into sub space. She then stood close to my head and put her panties on. She knew I could tell that was what she was doing. She then leaned over me and told me what was "suppose" to happen that night. How I was going to use my mouth, tongue and hands to help her to orgasm after orgasm. But that was closed to me now. She then sat on my face and said this is close as you will get tonight. Then she sat me up. She put me in a one arm choke hold and began to masturbate herself to orgasm after orgasm behind me with her other hand. She would shove her fingers in my mouth as she choked so I could taste her.

After that she laid me in her lap and caressed me and tried some aftercare. I was to lost in all this to figure out where I was. It was an awful feeling, shame, vulnerable, exposed, and it seem to crash over me like the waves of the ocean crashing into a cliff side. She had me suckle at her breast and talked soothing to me. It was not enough. Finally sleep did come. I slept restless waking up many times. Feeling sorrow and at the same time aroused. It was confusing. This morning I still am not sure of my feeling.

Mrs A and I have taken many times today. I got up and worked out in the gym and am at work now. She had me wear matching panties with her today. We will work though this. But it is a crazy ride.

me


No comments:

Post a Comment