Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Orgasm denial.

I am interested in hearing from people about what they get out of denying orgasms to their submissive. I am talking in a female lead situation. I see many post about how denying male orgasms make him more attentive, more submissive, more controllable. I just do not see that.

I do think orgasm control is important. Giving my orgasms up to Mrs A has been amazingly freeing to my brain. To know that Mrs A is totally in control of my sexual pleasure is awesome. I know it comes with worries and fears and excitement but it is also freeing. I am now free to think of ways to service her. I am free to focus on making her happy. In return she takes the responsibility of my sexual pleasure to heart. She does not ignore me. She does not brush me off. She talks to me about how she feels about it, what she is thinking, how she wants something a specific way. Then there are times she just surprises me. I like the mix of it. They are her orgasms and I guess to teach a lesson she can deny me on that purpose alone or deny me as a form of punishment. It is in her control.

Mrs A really is still emotionally tied to her ability to sexually arouse and please me. She says it makes her feel desired and sexually wanted. Mrs A likes seeing objective data that I do love, lust and desire her. She knows I shower her with praise and service in non sexual ways.

I have not had to waited more than 3 weeks to have an orgasm for her. It could come in a variety of ways. ruined, caged, from her fucking me to more the traditional ways. Many times it is life getting in the way, as much as her denying me. Mrs A would take me to the wood shed if she ever felt my orgasms make me less attentive.

Her most favorite game is to have me pleasure her over and over while indirectly having my erect cock rub on her leg, hip, feet. She loves seeing my body start to pour out pre-cum and have mini orgasms is the best way to explain it.

Last night I was allowed to giver her orgasm after orgasm with my hands only. She wanted to look me in the eye as she came. She loved even choking me as she came. Seeing my response to her pleasure was important. When we finished Mrs A said what was the most sexual for her was feeling all the pre cum covering the back of her leg.

After we finished playing she likes to then climb on top of me and straddle my cock. She did this last night. She sits down on it slowly and pushes as deep as she can and then stops moving. Mrs A takes my face in her hands and gets real close and starts to say come for me. She teases me about remembering her orgasms in my mind, how she felt, how she looked. She then says come for me. If I come with no movements she then rewards me by fucking me hard then. It drives me crazy. If I do not come after 5 minutes or so she climbs off and says  I was not focused enough on her pleasure.

This is maybe a little different way of control and denial but it is still exactly that. The other way she takes big pleasure in having me come is when she fucks me. She wants to see me come from her penetration only. Soft or erect she fucks me until I come. She loves that too. Makes her want to call me a good gurl!


Me



No comments:

Post a Comment