Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Last night

I have been in a funk this week related to a very poor performance on the ice Sunday. Mrs A has a big presentation at work on Thursday that she is working on this week. So we have been low in our normal interactions.  I feel like I have been a bit neglectful. She reminded me last night in the most positive way about my duties.

Earlier in the day we had joked about having sex five times in a day. Talking about how this was something we did in our younger days. We received one of the many orders I had placed from my previous assignments yesterday, it is the retro looking bra and panty with a robe.

So once bedtime came around Mrs A changed into her new lingerie, while we were both working on the said above items. Mrs A informed me that she wanted me in a silk feminine robe out of the blue so I complied. Mrs A in yellow and red flowery lingerie and I in a silk black kimono sitting in our bed together, both focused on our computer screens.

I noticed Mrs A had started to caress herself. She would lightly touch her neck, chest, and waist. The softness and delicate aspects of my silk robe rubbing on my skin caused me to think more sensual things.

Mrs A then asked me ,rather nonchalantly, how many orgasms did I think she needed tonight. I was stunned and unsure what to say. It was actually taking a while for my brain to process this from the skating drills I was reading about. I pondered what to say. A cheap way out would be to say however many she wants, or an over the top answer and say thousands. SO, After taking a while before I answered, I turned to her and said four.

She smiled at me and said I can give her one with each hand, one with my mouth and one with her cock. She wanted me stay in my kimono. I dove to work at full speed to achieve these orgasm goals. I was so happy to be pleasing her. To see her body respond to my touch, to my lips was amazing. I so enjoy getting lost in her pleasure.

It ended with both of us orgasming. We then cuddled and tried to fall asleep. I held her for a long time as is our routine.  I then moved to my side of the bed,Mrs A does not like to be touched when she is actually sleeping. As I laid there I felt her move her foot under mine. This does not happen normally. I wondered what was up but kept trying to fall asleep. Finally I turned to look at her and Mrs A was caressing and pinching her bared left nipple.

That was all the signal I needed. I attacked her and gave her more orgasms with my mouth and hands until she could not stand it. She squirted all over our bed. Towels were needed.  Mrs A never feels completely satisfied without being fucked by a cock. So we ended this session once again with me taking her from behind.

We collapsed and finally fell asleep on a well used bed. The fun thing of it all as my alarm awoke us. Mrs A was ready to go again. This time it was quick, she got on top and road her cock until she came. Then Mrs A kicked me out of her bed and sent me to my trainer.

I smile sitting here today at work. What a wonderful few hours we have had and we are only two short on achieving the five times a day thing... Something, I think, to be proud of at our age...

I have my fingers crossed.

Me

No comments:

Post a Comment