Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Sexuality and Gender identity

I wonder why gender bending is common in FLR. I should say common for the on line community I visit. I do not doubt that there are many FLR that do not fall under this. But reading many educational sites on FLR they commonly talk about gender role reversal as a way to dominate their men to maintain control. Have them wear panties. Penetrate them verses you. Control his penis and make it your penis.

There are even more aggressive stances. Like never allow him to penetrate you or at least always be in a controlling position. Never let him on top. Tell him to call his penis a clit. Feminizes him to any extreme.

I am one who is very comfortable with these things. I like them and get aroused. I honestly think women panties are more fun to wear and fit better with most clothes... haha
I think for me it was being raised by a single mother. She was my authority person. She was my role model. I also enjoy when Mrs A is playing the "male character" in our sex life. I love the feelings it allows me to feel. I love how it changes my view of her. It is fun for me. Mrs A enjoys it too.

What I am wondering is why? If we think a female is best to lead. That her way is naturally best. Then why are not the natural way a women lives and loves and have sex the best way to maintain control. I would assume that their answer is that this is the part that maintains control by playing into their males fantasy. I do not know. Just fun to think about. I really think social norms dictate to much on gender roles and the more we cloud them out loud to the world the less stigma will be there for all of us. I would say thats a good thing.

I think sexuality deals with similar social stresses. But I find it to be more of a fluid like dynamic. It is fun to think of why some people need to label sexuality. The language we use to talk about these topics naturally labels them. I think we do not have the words to explain them well. But in that limitation it leads to expectations too. Just as on gender identity society then tries to define the norm. I am glad that we have progressed to where many of these labels are not thought of as a medical disease anymore. We still have a long way to go.

I added a link that describes how I view sexuality. I think humans are opportunists. We are in the moment with our sexuality. We can talk all we want about what we label ourselves but in the right setting we are open to much more then what we allow our brain to talk about. Fear of rejection and our own worry over control stands in our way.

vistriai.com/kinseyscaletest/

3 comments:

  1. Stumbled on to your blog from another site, and I'm looking forward to getting up to speed. I can see we have a lot in common, as I am also very submissive to my Queen, especially in the bedroom.

    Most of my kinks boil down to "double standards" as being a real turn on for me. As an example, my wife orgasms every time we play, but it's really up to her whether I come, and she is pretty comfortable denying me now. We are relative newbies to cuckolding, but it has been more exciting (for both of us) than I thought possible. Very specific to my enjoyment of this is the double standard that she can experiment with new men, but I am monogamous to her. I suppose that beats the "traditional" role of the husband getting off and falling asleep with an unsatisfied wife, or the husband cheating on his wife.

    As far as cross dressing, it's not really my thing, but she did buy me panties once and "forced" me to wear them to work in order to humiliate me. That was a hot experience. I think she looks very sexy in male clothes. When we were first married, I remember she would wear boxers and sometimes my shirt from time to time, and I must say that it made me very aroused. A big fantasy of mine is for her to dress in a football jersey, eye black and all, maybe even wear a jockstrap of mine, and me to dress more feminine. The role reversal is quite arousing to me!

    As far as labels, I don't really care. Earlier in our marriage, sex was for procreation and for me to relieve my horniness. Now it's about fun, and bonding. It's amazing to me how closer and more intimate I feel towards her, that she accepts and enjoys my perversions. Well, maybe "our" perversions.

    Cheers
    sherulestherooster

    PS, if you are so inclined, check out her blog:

    http://her-side-of-the-story-queen-suzy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for sharing. I think the power exchange and role reversal is the fun part of it all. Mrs A had a hard time with those things. She thought I wanted to wear women's panties. So she was curious why I did not. The fun part of it is being in them for her. Though I have started to like them on their own accord.

      Delete
    2. Thanks for the blog share. I have stopped by a few times in the past. I enjoy yours too.

      Delete