Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Cuckold.

My post earlier today was actual yesterdays. It appears I kept it as a draft until today. haha

So today I want to talk about cuckolding.

 Mrs A has a current lover who she sees when she want. I actually am unaware if he knows I know or that I am usually home waiting. Mrs A likes to share most of the details of their relationship but reserve much of it to herself and her lover. They do have a private relationship that I am not part of.

I struggle with this at times. I feel much better when all parties are open and are clear on the roles they play. I do think there is a variety of ways of cuckolding that many people do. Every couple has to find what is right for them. I do know ours has changed over time.

I found with some of our play partners in the past they would talk about me and would assume things about me because of the kinks that get me off. It is amazing how people need to label or categorize certain things about you. They want to fit you in a box. Oh you like feminization and being fucked by men so you're a sissy.  So you will like this and this. Sometimes I hate what they think I would love.


 Learning to role with this and see Mrs A and I grounded in our love is that matters. That helps pull us though some of this stuff we are willing to challenge ourselves with. Mrs A has pushed me a lot recently with feminine things. She likes me in a nightie. She loves talking to me with it on.

I am a bottom and love being submissive to another man and pleasuring them. My dream would be to find a male lover that is comfortable with both Mrs A and I as lovers. To know that we are both fuckable whenever he feels like that. That his sexual needs can be met in so many different ways. That he would want those on a regular bases. That kind of cuckolding I could get into.. haha

Mrs A always tells me that she may send me out to please others. It is her body and she will use it as she wants. Currently Mrs A only has her one lover and it makes her happy. In the end that is what matters.



This looks so fun!



4 comments:

  1. I can understand where you are coming from. You would like the relationship more open with her lovers. Having said that you must remember she is the one in control and when she is ready and has found the "right" lover she may include you in their play. As I'm new to your blog I don't know if she has a strap on and how often she uses it but you may have to settle for that for awhile and maybe some day you will be in the room with them watching him take her and her sucking and taking him. And maybe that play will find you on your hands and knees also taking him. I hope your desires come true if that is what you and Mrs. A desire.
    archedone

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She uses her strap on often. It being Mrs A makes it feel like heaven. A real cock is much better though.

      Delete
  2. We have dabbled in cuckolding - wife has had one lover and they had intercourse three times. My wife initially approached him for a threesome but he was not interested. As such, he thought she was cheating on me, but I had full knowledge. He was pretty paranoid about, making sure she had a good excuse for when she went out. That part of it was a bummer to me. I don't feel any humiliation over the fact that my wife had a good time with another male. In fact, the reality turned me on far more than the fantasy.

    I do want participate in a MFM threesome with her, or simply watch her have sex with another male (either exclusively watching or "assisting" them copulate, such as prepping her orally, kissing her during penetration, etc). It's still a strong fantasy of mine, but it seems that finding the right male partner can be elusive. She has implied that she is not sure she would be comfortable with me watching, that 1:1, at least initially with a new playmate may be required.

    While I never really felt "jealousy" per se, she did make it clear that he was a better kisser than me, and she texted/sexted him a lot. That sort of bothered me. Isn't it weird that I felt more anxiety over her texting a guy than fucking him?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have had similar feelings. I think for me the act of sex is not in and of itself intimate. I think at times it can be. But a private dialogue with another that is intimate and open to whatever is more terrifying. At least at times.

    ReplyDelete