Sunday, November 15, 2015

My Duty

The last few days have been full. A big birthday party one night and a MMA fight/going away party the next. I was not able to do many service oriented things for Mrs A. I also was not able to exercise as much as I wanted. So today I was expecting Mrs A to exert a little more control. She needs it as much as I.

So I sit here in panties watching Penny Dreadful and awaiting Mrs A. She went out for brunch and pedicures with her girlfriends. Mrs A placed I in panties before she left. She started this process  by meeting  me stepping out of the shower. I was dripping wet and she told me to turn and face the wall. I did. 

She then had me place my hands on the wall and to not move. She then rubbed lotion all over me. Mrs A then turned me around and sucked on her cock while looking in my eye. She teased me like that for a while then had me lay on the bed. 

She climbed onto her cock and road it until she came. She then started to speak about the fact I was not allowed to come today. That she will be needing her cock ready at any moment today to satisfy her needs. She feels that if I come I would be useless to her. She then road my face until she came again. Talking all the time about her needs come first and that I was not to come today. I was not allowed to touch her cock. That her cock should be in panties all day. 

Then she sat next to me straddling my torso and made me finger her until she came a third time. Talking of her plans for the day.  She debated about putting her cock in chastity. She made me promise to not to touch her cock. Mrs a settled on panties, but told me to lock her cock up if the temptation was to great. Then she dressed and off she went to spend time with the ladies.

So here I sit. panties on, watching Penny Dreadful awaiting her call for service to ring in my ears. 

Me. 

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a very good morning giving her the service she requires and think how good you felt each time she climaxed. She is right in not letting you climax as she many have use of her cock later and it should be ready to perform. Now you are in panties. That is not so bad considering I'm in panties 24/7. They feel good on and per R she says I look great in them. I hope Mrs. A had fun with her cock later.
    archedone

    ReplyDelete
  2. She did. Though she has not had me in Panties or a cage in a few days now. I wonder when it will happen again!

    ReplyDelete