Sunday, December 20, 2015

Sissification, Pegging and other femdom love, Bottoming

We have had college kids in the home the last 2 nights so things have been slow on the femdom.
Mrs A told me today She plans to put me in some panties and ride my face to a few orgasms while she teases me.

Being a work makes this a crazy day. My mind thinks only of that that will be like. I am so excited.

I just wonder how people like to categorize people who like certain kinks. Like me I love being pegged and dominated by women. I also like cock and bottoming for men. I also love looking pretty and feminine. Specially when Mrs A gets off on me doing it.

I find I love doing things more for the response of Mrs A then what it does for me personally.
Mrs A always talks about how I should do things that I want. What I want is to see that sexual dominating desire to have me in her eyes. THAT makes me happy. To see her overwhelmingly needing to fuck me. I love that. I would do anything to get her there.
I liked wearing make up. But I do not think of myself as a sissy.

I really love being a man. I love coming like a man. I would not want my whole life being spent as a women. I would not like my whole life only coming from sissygasms.

I also sit here and would do it all if Mrs A asked me to. I would do it for a while I guess.

I just wonder how couples or people find equilibrium with these topics. It has to be some kind of evolution over time.

Thanks

ME

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for a nice post. i'm another that gets off crossdressing, and having the Wife dominate me. But i wouldn't want to be sissified all the time, either :) sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is just a different experience. I love how it is a different way to connect to my mistress. I like it as one of many ways to play together.

    ReplyDelete