Sunday, December 13, 2015

Saturday under her control

I posted yesterdays post this morning. I was told to stop to help Mrs A. So these are catch up!.. haha

We had a day where all the kids were sent off for a ski day, with the local ski club. Sooooo the day started with Mrs A putting on her fuck you heels and a silk kimono. She walked into our room and made a very simple statement.

"Put on your cage now!"

 I was so excited when she said that it made it hard to get into my cage. I think the fact I was not allowed to come last night after being edged for her pleasure over and over did not help either.

"Yes, My Dear" I said.

Mrs A: "I want you to understand that your cock is not needed today at all!

Me: "Yes, My dear"

Mrs A: If you achieve the things I want and need from you today. Specially after last night I will release you.

Me: "Yes, My dear"

So after she put key some where I could not get to. She came over to my side of the bed and undressed me. Mrs A then put me in the purple nightie she so loved. I got in trouble a couple of times for "trying to help her." dress me.

Mrs A: Do you think I am not capable of dressing you?

Me: No, Mistress

Mrs A: Then be a good boy and do what I say.

Me: Yes, Mistress.

SO, there I was a bulging our erection being shut down by a painful cage in a purple nightie.

Mrs A slowly caressed me all over. She would make me pose for her. She would take pictures. She coy with me about how pretty I was. I loved feeling pretty. She would occasionally spank my thighs, ass, abdomen. There would be strategically placed bites also.

She then made me sit in a chair a foot away from her. Mrs A then took out one of her favorite vibrators and played with herself in front of me. Telling me how good it felt. How she did not need my cock for her to be pleasured. She would not allow me to look anywhere except at her pussy.

I was so aroused and frustrated. You could see how much hotter that was for Mrs A. She talked about how Hot it was for her to have me caged. I worried that may mean more days in the cage for her slave.. haha

She then had me put her cock on with her harness. She then sat in the chair. He cock erect and welcoming me to it. She padded her lap for me to straddle her cock. She cooed and teased me as I did the work of sliding up and down her cock. She made me watch in the mirror as I fucked her cock. Grinding on it as she sat there. She said I could not stop until she came from my grinding. Her Feedlot  hit her  in the right spot if I leaned forward. My cock was running in it cage all over the floor.
All this just got her more worked up. I felt like a wonderful little gurl. Doing so well to please her and me!!!

She then stood me up and bent me over the edge of the bed. She fucked me as hard until she came again. Then she laid me on my back and climbed on top and hugged, kissed and caressed me. We talked and laughed and it was wonderful.

She told me to get up and shower again and she will pick out what I wear for her that day. As I was doing so she grabbed me.

Mrs A: I can not stand it I need to fuck you one more time.

Me : Yes, mistress.

So she made love to me face to face for what seemed forever. I loved every second.

Mrs A: My cock can stay hard all day my good boy. A devilish grin on her face.

Me: Yes mistress, your cock is superior to mine.

Then she slapped my ass and sent me to the  showers.

This is how a day in her service started. I may tell the rest another day!

2 comments:

  1. What a fantastic way for her to use you for her enjoyment then to peg you not once but twice and to have you on top ridding her cock is so hot. Please post the rest.
    archedone

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it. This has not happened at home for a while now...

    ReplyDelete