Saturday, December 19, 2015

Femdom experiment

Mrs A was busy working yesterday. I being home for the day decided to shave, shower and lay in bed. I did a few errands around the house for Mrs A. She likes it when I do things to please her without her ordering done. She wants me to think of ways to serve her that she would love. So I did the kitchen, shoveled the sidewalks, took the garbage out and cleaned the laundry room.
I also arranged my closet a little. I moved over all my nighties and panties to a special draw she asked me to. It was fun.

Mrs A has been edging, teasing me for the last 4 days. I have not been allowed to orgasm but have come close. I have felt a constant ache in my balls. I also seem to get aroused anytime I breath.. haha.
I was almost getting to where I thought the chastity cage was a good idea, if she kept this going.

Mrs A does not like me knowing her plans. She enjoys the uncertainty that I live with when she is teasing me.

So, Yesterday morning she walked into our room and said: "Come with me I want to try something this morning."

I did not answer. I just got up, naked and followed her into our bathroom. I stood there as she prepped herself and her counter space to put her make up on. I did not talk or say anything. She did not speak.

She applied some of her face lotion to her hands, turned and rubbed it on my face. She then told me I need to use moisturizers every day for her. She then moved from the face lotion to a body lotion. She slowly rubbed lotion all over me. It was very sensual, intimate and fed my soul.

Mrs A teased me by saying how she loved her little gurl skin to be soft. She whispered in my ear that she needed to fuck her little gurl and I should plan accordingly. I assumed we were done and was about to go about getting ready when she slapped my ass and said

"whoa, I am not done with you"

I immediately returned to where I was. Naked, Aroused I waited for her to finish what she needed to do. Mrs A then asked my to close my eyes. She then applied make up to me as she did it to her face. Foundation for me, foundation for her it went like this until she had applied make up to me completely. I must admit I did look good. Though I wished I had shaved better.

Mrs A then picked out a nightie from the closet I had just arranged and placed me in it. Then I was allowed to go get ready.

Getting ready means a lot. I have to get all the toys and various items she request out. Get myself ready to be used like the dirty slut. I am trying to stay pretty in my nightie.

Mrs A came out in high heels, a leather skirt and a school teacher sweater. She took out her Cat-o-nine tails whip and had me bend over on the beds edge. She laid down a few whippings along my buttocks and backside. It amazes me at how fast I become hyperaware of that whip and where it is in the air. I have more anxiety about the next hit when I lose its orientation. Mrs A knows that. But I did get one where some of the whip caressed my face. That I did not like!! ouch!


She then changed a layer out. Mrs A went from a hot for teacher domme look, to a retro 50's cone bra and sexy silk shorts look. She went all soft and gentle with me then.
Talked about how she was not gonna hurt me. That she wanted my pleasure.

"I am gonna fuck you so gentle. My cock will feel so good to you my little pretty girl."

"I love your makeup. You did it for me didn't you. Wanting to look your best!"

"I know you want my cock. Oh, baby I want you to come on it for me." I have kept you frustrated for 4 days so you can get there easier my little pretty girl."

Well, she did fuck me gentle. It was when Mrs A had me wrap my legs around her hips and make out with me as she thrusted into me over and over that a river of come came. It felt wonderful but lacked all the pulsating ejaculation  I am use to in a regular orgasm. These orgasms for me are few and far between. I know Mrs A loves them when they happy. She receives as much pleasure as I do in making her come. I see how this keeps a man horny. I was still horny even though Mrs A stopped fucking me and leaned up for us both to watch me come.

She cooed and sighed. It also got her worked up. She started to fuck me harder and harder, (yes, I know she said a gentle fucking was in order that day) she obviously changed her mind without telling me.
I could see how she was chasing her own orgasm. It got me so damn excited. To see my Domme, My love of my life get so worked up to orgasm from femdoming me. It made my heart sing!

We chased her orgasm twice that way, but no avail.  Her words were: "So close"
I was instructed to finish her off in more conventional ways!

The life of a submissive, so full of fun adventures.


P.S. As I got cleaned up from our adventures Mrs A informed me that she had a gay couple that wants to top me. She is talking with them to see if she agrees. We will see how that goes over the next few weeks.



2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! Sounds like a lovely day!! Wish Wife were more into makeup here (my small collection is probably larger than Hers!). My 2 panty/lingerie drawers certainly are... glad to read about that for you. You had me, though, with you being told to wrap your legs around Mrs. A while she "took" you! sara

    ReplyDelete