Monday, December 14, 2015

Saturday under her control part 2

So, I have had a request to finish my Saturday. It was a Saturday basking in the light of Mrs A.

After my shower she had me pick out 3 panties I liked for her to choose. She checked to make sure that cage was still secure after her fucking me silly. haha.

She went with a pink polkadots on white with pink lace trim. She put them on me very slowly. Then Mrs A picked out a pink part that matched. Sheet hers on and then had us together hug in front of the mirror looking at our panties together. She loved to grab her caged cock. More pictures were taken.

Mrs A picked our the rest of my outfit and off to lunch we went. She did make me wear my tighter pants that day. The cage was rather obvious and uncomfortable. We had Mexican and had a lovely tie visiting with our servers. We eat there often.

She then took me to a local Sam club and had me push the cart as she prepared the house for college kids returning home for the holiday season.

After that she took me for a pedicure. She ordered it for me and got one herself. She wanted me to get them painted but a friend of ours joined us and so that did not happen.

Mrs A: I will have to paint yours when we get home slave.

Me: Yes, My love.

Mrs A: would you want that slave?

Me: Yes, My love.

We then went home and set up the basement how Mrs A wanted it. Since the house was still empty she had my stand for her in the middle of our great room. She then slowly undressed me. She started to suck, stroked my cock it was bulging in the cage. She then teased me how it must ache.

She kept pushing me until she had me lift her up and lay her on the couch. She then had me use my hands to help her come. She did not want me to stop. She grabbed my cock and held on as I had her come again and again. She squirted real hard once and we had a mess for me to clean. She then told me to stop.

Mrs A then made it clear that she needed some items done for her that day. She informed me that my cage could be taken off if I please her with my service. I spent the rest of the day doing these things.
We were so caught up on all that we forgot to paint my nails. haha

So, that night came and it was getting late. Mrs A kept me wanting and waiting as long as she could. She even went though our normal night routine to fall asleep. Once I started to feel deflated in that I was not getting out and was trying to settle in to sleep she touched me and said

"what am I to do with this cock"

Me: Whatever you desire my love.

Mrs A: I did tell you if you did good I was letting you out. You did really well today my good little boy.

Me: Thank you my love.

She then took the key and removed my cage. I instantly had an erection. Mrs A held her cock for a minute looking at me in the dark. I was holding my breath. Then slowly she sucked it to get it wet.
Then very slowly she stroked it up and down completely. She did not change pace at all. It took less than 5 minutes and I blew a mess all over myself.

Mrs A had me clean it up and then leaned in and kissed me,

Mrs A said: "Good Boy"

We held each other as sleep claimed us.

Sunday was low key. I worked we had friends over for dinner. Mrs A told me I need to be less submissive in front of certain people. This is hard for me.

Then today comes and I am being cuckolded. Mrs A is having her boy toy over and also an old flame that is in town. So how am I suppose to be less submissive... haha.
Her play time is a story for another day!








2 comments:

  1. This is amazing to me, well, except the cuckholding part. I don't have those fantasies, but everything else is crazy good!

    ReplyDelete