Tuesday, December 8, 2015

She IS the boss.

While at work yesterday I was teasing Mrs A. Being all submissive and such I sent out a needy text.

Me:  Do you love me

Mrs A: Will you put out?

Me: YES!, Any way you want actually!

Mrs A: Then yes, I love you.

Me: woot. woot. SO...you will get naked with me?

Mrs A: You will get naked for me!

As the submissive I spend much more time naked in front of Mrs A. It is a honor when she gets naked for me. She subtly keeps me where she knows I should be in this exchange.

Last night was pretty much in line with this dialogue. Mrs A got me naked but instead put me in a Red baby doll nightie. She then had me lay in her lap facing away from her. The back of my head resting between her breast. She then caressed me in my nightie. Massaging my nipples and reaching down to rub her cock. She called it my clitty all night. She kiss my neck and talked how pretty she found me.

Once I was leaking a lot she had be get on all fours. She then pulled her cock back towards her between my legs and started to finger my ass. She massaged my prostate with little light touches to my cock. She kept that up until I started to come. She then milked me until I was dry.

Mrs A then turned me over and grabbed my cock to keep it hard and started to ride it. She finally took her top off and was partially naked for me. She road my cock until she came a few times. Then stopped. Mrs A sat on her cock for a few minutes then started to ride just the head of her cock until it came again.

After that she laid there caressing me and I held her. She whispered in my ear that I would've to sleep in the nightie. I was all to happy to comply!

Me.



2 comments:

  1. Awww....nice communication (ha!), and love the two of you on the couch, with Her caressing you in such a loving fashion! Before she played with your ass, of course! Sounds like a pretty nighty :) sara

    ReplyDelete