Saturday, December 26, 2015

Edging 12/23/15

I was instructed to edge myself the last night away from Mrs A. She said she wanted all that cum saved for her. But she needed me to ache for her until I see her again. I was instructed to film my edging session and send it to Mrs A. I did so and in return started to get pictures back which helped with the edging very much.
Yes, This is Mrs A

We ended up having a hard time getting out of our resort condo. We stayed over another night thinking the snow would have calmed but atlas no. It was still a blizzard. Roads were slow going.
http://www.wyoroad.info/highway/webcameras/WYO22TetonPass/WYO22TetonPass.html

There is a copy of the pass. We made it home without any problem. I can not wait for how Mrs A will claim the orgasm she wants from me.



2 comments: