Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Being cuckold at work makes for a crazy day!

It appears the holiday season brings everyone out of the wood works.

Mrs A has her current bull get a hold of her for a visit. She also had a random drive by fireman that she has played with a couple times text her too. She decided to tell me about it while I was busy at work. Her text:

Mrs A: My car guy is in town. He wants to come by. Feel no pressure to say yes. I am ambivalent.

Me: Baby enjoy what you want I love you.

Mrs A: Thank you. I know you crave my pleasure in all things.

Mrs A: I love you submissive it makes your sexuality apparent.

Mrs A: What would you like me to wear?

I picked these:


She looked amazing. I have seen it. But not this day another man got to meet her at my door while she was dressed so.

Here is the blow by blow in her text to me.


I hope you can feel what I did. ;)

Love






2 comments: