Sunday, December 27, 2015

Edged and pegged.

Today I was met at the shower door by Mrs A. She dried me off and rubbed lotion on me. She then teased me for about 20 minutes. She would not allow me to come.

I was placed in panties she picked. She dressed me and instructed that while at work I will need to send her a picture of me edging every hour until I return home. I am not allowed to come.

She made it clear that I will be coming how she wants when I arrive home. She just sent the text telling me how.

" I can not wait to see you orgasm while riding my cock tonight."

I wonder how many men in the world get that kind of text? I mean it makes me so horny to please her it is crazy. I wonder how many women when asked would say yes to fucking their man, or are most happy being fucked? Hmmm


2 comments:

  1. There are a few of us. We are lucky boys indeed!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. " I can not wait to see you orgasm while riding my cock tonight."

    There are some words that just command attention and interest. These are such words ... Especially when they come from your wife.

    ReplyDelete