Thursday, December 10, 2015

Femdom? Female Lead Relationships?

I wondered what tools or toys or items you all use in your life inside your femdom and or FLR?

Mrs A uses Chasity Cages, Feminine clothing, strap on, butt plugs and sometimes spanking tools.
We have never done anything on a routine like weekly milking or stuff. We have never done much for rituals either.

So, I ask you all what has been the best, biggest most useful things you do to keep things like you both want?

I put some pictures of the toys we use. We have added, blindfolds, restraints, and many domme outfits to the trade. But it seem more like ours is just part of everyday life. Vanilla sex for us has some flair of femdom in it all the time.

Like the other night. Mrs A wanted my cock but not me. She would not allow me to touch her. She put my cock with her own hands where she wanted it. Then instructed me to move like as if she was picking a setting for her vibrator. I did that until she came as much as she wanted and then she went to sleep. I just laid there aroused and horny and tried to sleep.. haha





2 comments:

  1. I'm not getting much of anything right now, but she has used the following:
    A spatula for spanking
    A strap on
    An under the mattress restrain system (lost the cuffs, need to get new ones)
    A chastity belt exactly like the one in your illustration (saw very little use)
    Green and Red Marbles to determine release randomly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's see... paddle, whip, spatula.... butt plug... certainly women's clothing. Her vibrator, and Hitachi. Some cuffs. A few of those were originally bought by ME to use on Her, but funny how things turned around in a short while! sara

    ReplyDelete