Monday, December 7, 2015

Portlandia

We spent a weekend in Portland this last week. We were there when the Timbers headed off to win the MLS Cup. We had business meetings slash christmas parties to attend.

We spent time one night on a party bus and Mrs A did her job to keep many eyes on her. There was some nervousness in the men on the bus in watching her and being aroused and also knowing I was on the bus. I played the DJ.

We found a perfect little black dress and matching shoes for Mrs A. She looked amazing. I sen spent some time with Sam in finding me a nice outfit too. He was tall and cute and I loved how he dressed me. I think that is one of my funnest parts of going out of town. To spend the day being spoiled and dressed nicely. Tailored that day.

Mrs A the next day had so many vivid fantasies of me and Sam that she was wanting me to find an alpha man to ravish me in front of her. It is hard for me to be in the business setting, mood and also submissive. They are at odds. I think if we had more days we would have been able to address those fantasies.

I told Mrs A that she should find a "diversion" for her while there and she laughed and said that is to easy. She had one every night we were there if she wanted. But she held off. It is hard to have my business partners who are a mix of international and national people to see My wife exert her authority. She does often and we just flow with it. It makes all their ears perk.

So what ended with a trip full of possibilities to play around with so many kinks turned out to be just as vanilla as everyone else. Well, except Mrs A showing many people who wears the pants in the family, and the sex that happened in our bed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment