Monday, January 18, 2016

Surprise cuckold day!

So last night I came home from my hockey game happy. I was able to play well and achieved all that Mrs A wanted from me. So I was going to be allowed to pleasure her with my tongue tonight as we talked of the game.

I walked into the room and she made me give a report on her day requirements of me. ( I will go over those another day) and also the list and game instructions she gave me.

Mrs A then reported that she wanted my cock first. She spanked me and made me fuck her hard until I came. She kept making me pump into her draining me and mixing up our orgasmic juices.
Then she had me pleasure her orally. She loves seeing me covered in cum on my lips, nose, and face. She came a few more times as we talked of the game and she went over the stats of the game. It was a wonderful night. She even search on my calorie counter to find a way to report and add in pussy juices and semen calories to my count.

So, This morning Mrs A left early to see her trainer. I was able to sleep in before going to work.
I awoke with a text from Mrs A that said simply I want you caged and in panties today.

So I sent pictures showing me in my panties and cage. I went with the plastic CB6000 today. It has a number lock on it.
Mrs A sent a text saying she is please and that she is happy I am such an obedient sub.

I sent back a text more or less saying I love being hers.

Mrs A: I love knowing that each twitch of your cock in that cage will remind you of me.

Me: I feel so much more settled when I do these things for you. I love being yours.

Mrs A: Good, Today you are going to prove to me how good a sub you are. I have a tryst planned for tonight. I will allow you to ask 5 questions about it.

As you could expect my mind exploded and raced all over the place. She is surprising me with a date she planned by herself without me. I am learning of it now. Then she is allowing my only 5 questions.

1. Where is it going to happen?

At a local hotel.

2. Is this a new person or your current boytoy?

Someone new.

3. Do we know him/her?

Neither of us know him in person. I know him from online.

4. When you say I am going to prove to you today how much I love you and love being your sub what did you mean?

You will be Caged and dressed pretty for me then you will help me get ready for me to go see him.
While I am gone you will stay caged and in panties. 

My cock was getting hard in my cage and dripping when she sent this text. I also felt humiliated it was quite an experiences. 

5. How long have you talked to this person and what does he know of us?

That is 2 questions you only have one more left.

5a. How long have you talked with this person.

We met him online a few years ago in a chat room. I have kept contact off and on over the years. He mentioned he be in town for work today and I agreed to meet him. I am wanting to play with the cuckold dynamics with you and he presented himself at the right time. He is someone we will never see again most likely. I am mostly aroused over you getting me ready while dressed all pretty and caged. I really like the power involved in this.

So here I sit. My mind racing, excited and afraid. Mrs A making such a bold move with me not involved in any way. She is getting more and more comfortable with her dominant side. I will see how comfortable I am with my sub side today.

Time will tell today!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my, Mrs A sure knows how to push all the right buttons. This is so hot, especially for a cuckold want to be.




    ReplyDelete