Wednesday, January 20, 2016

How the cuckold event went down.

Mrs A was waiting for me when I got home. She had laid out on the bed my purple nightie. It is her favorite on me. I was also in purple panties and in my cock cage.

As I walked in Mrs A met me at the door. I could see that she was almost done getting ready for her date. I felt a little let down. I was looking forward to helping her get ready. It was clear Mrs A was excited to see her date and was planning for our time to be brief. She wanted the main event. Another mans cock. 

She was very nervous. It was cute to see. It made me excited for her. She did take the time to actually undress me. She caressed me and talked about how pretty I was. She reminded me how good of a boy I had been to be caged and in my pretty outfit. All while putting me in my nightie. She was teasing me about how it was so sad that we could not share her dates cock together. "I know how you would love that."  She was right.. haha

She then slowly pulled down her pants and asked if her date will like the panties.  She said they were her favorite ones I had recently bought. She placed me on my knees in front of her so I could get a better look. "I think he will love them my dear. They are amazing." I said.

Mrs A then pulled my face into her panties and told me to breath her in. It was wonderful. "Do you think he will like fucking my pussy?" Yes, My dear! Came my muddled reply.
Mrs A then pulled her panties down to allow me to use my tongue on her until she came. "Good Boy!"She kept saying.
It was the most wonderful feeling. Me kneeling while Mrs A orgasmed all over my mouth and face. 

After she came it was clear my time was done. She stood me up and made it clear my instructions for the night. One was that I needed to keep my panties and cage on until her return. I was to look at feminine things online and search for a better cock cage. She was expecting to be late. If I went to sleep I was to remain caged. It was important to her that while she takes her lover that I am locked up. 

She left around 8PM and did not return until 1230AM. She looked stunning. She had a glow about her that told me she loved her time. She was spent and ready for bed. She told me how much fun it was. She did not talk much detail but did remove my cage and stroked me, talking about how well I did for her. She allowed me to come. Then she promptly laid down and said we are going to sleep.

I was so wired and happy but unfilled by lacking all the details I could not sleep a wink. I tossed and turned all night.

I finally got up around 430 and went down stairs and cleaned the kitchen. I got ready to work out and prepared Mrs A coffee. She likes it to be at her bed side when she awakens. As I was placing it by her side of the bed she called for me.

She had me undress and cancel my training. I laid beside her. Holding me she FINALLY told me how it went.

She explain he was about 6'2 and 250 carried his weight well. She went straight to his room at 8.
They chatted and kissed then he slowly undressed her. He would not let her help. He took immediate control. She loved having a dominant male lover. He stayed dressed for a while admiring her and kissing her all over.

He then undressed and was immediately erect. He loved to fuck as she said it. He held her down, puller her hair, choked her it was rough. She was loving it. He made sure she felt safe and no boundaries were pushed. They played for 4 straight hours. He fucked her the whole time except when he had her give him oral. He came in her mouth. The rest of the time was safe sex. They would spend times chatting between playing. He kept constant contact with her body. He loved to cuddle and caress her.

She was sore afterwards. It has been a long time since she had that kind of play for so long. It was exactly what she wanted. She saw I was erect from her story so she allowed me to rub on her inner thighs until I came. After that she grabbed my cock and rubbed the head of it on her clit. It was so sensitive and drove me crazy. But she did this until she came.

After that I was kicked out of bed and sent to work!



2 comments:

  1. That was certainly fun to read. I had been looking forward to hearing all about the night, and you got my full attention.:-) I appreciate your sharing all the wonderful details. Lucky Mrs A and lucky you! A cuckolds dream...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are welcome. I felt like I was on a rollercoaster of emotion. But I loved how it ended.

    ReplyDelete