Thursday, January 7, 2016

My Date

I was to have a threesome with two other males last night. It fell though. Mrs A was all excited and worked up over it until I told her that it was not going to happen and had been postponed.

Mrs A for the last three days has been teasing and denying me. She said she wanted my Balls full for when they fucked me. She wanted me to have a nice sissygasm for them. She talked how excited they would be to see there little toy be so pleasured by being used as a fuck toy.

The morning of the supposed date she told me that I would need to meet her on my knees after our work outs. Her training session is a little later than mine, so she felt that was plenty of time to prepare for her.

Mrs A instructions were clear.  1. Wear the purple nightie. 2. Put on her favorite blue panties
3. be on my knees when she walks into the bedroom.
She then took pictures of me and teased me mainly focused on my date that did not happen.

When I broke the news to her that they would have to reschedule she responded
" I want you to do everything in your power to make this happen this week" "Your mistress wants this for you now"
So Friday may be the day I am trying to reschedule.

She did allow me to orgasm last night after three days of tease and denial. She was averaging 3 to 4 tease sessions a day. I was a leaky faucet haha.

So last night  I was allowed to orally worship her for about an hour. It was awesome. She then said she wanted all my cum. She laid back and made me mount her. She spanked my ass and whipped me until I came inside her. She loved it.

As we laid their together. My head in her lap her caressing me. She told me that I was to start a new diet program tomorrow.  OUCH!

2 comments:

  1. I hope your threesome happens this time. I'm sure they will have fun with you and Mrs. A will enjoy. Has that ever happened to you before? If both of them are going to enter you I'm sure you will be good and sore when they are done. I hope you post what happens.
    archedone

    ReplyDelete
  2. So far it has fallen though. The couple I was to meet had a family emergency. I am trying to reschedule right now. Mrs A and I have had a bi male play with us both once and I have had a male suitor I saw alone under Mrs A guidance a few times. But it has been a while. Mrs A loves my bi side and wants to push me in that realm.

    ReplyDelete