Sunday, January 17, 2016

Distracted Mistress.

I am at work and had sent Mrs A a text saying I love her and hope I am making her happy. That I have felt unsettled recently. She responded with the below text dialogue. I have a hockey game tonight. I have been concerned that my team may not turn out in force for the game which makes for a long game


Mrs A: My head has been distracted this week. I haven't been an attentive mistress.

Me: I may just be an over needy sub

Mrs A: That's your job :)

Me: I love you honey. You make me happy inside and out.

Mrs A: I hate it when you feel unsettled. I want you to feel secure and that your cared for and adored.

Me: Thanks I want the same for you.

Mrs A: So today I want you to write down 5 things that can make your hockey team better. You can show them to me and after your game tonight, if you have done the list, I will let you tell me about the game from between my legs.

So tonight I am going to get the privilege of pleasuring Mrs A. As long as I achieve my goals she has set for me. That is a for sure thing. Mrs A knows how much I love feeling her pleasure on my tongue.
I wonder if I will get to use her cock too. She may rather keep it aching for her a little longer. But at least we both will have the pleasure of her orgasms to enjoy.




No comments:

Post a Comment