Thursday, January 14, 2016

A small coffee date.

I have had a little crush on a nice lady I see off and on at work. We have texted and bantered back and forth.

Mrs A has many requirements of me, one is that I must attempt to flirt with who I like and also report in detail all interactions. Mrs A has known for sometime my secret little crush I have on a lady I see at work some days. Mrs A really likes to indulge me and tease me about this lady often.

Mrs A instructed me to create situations where Mrs A and this lady would meet and interact. She teases me that if she can she will claim her before me or in front of me.  It is mostly just a fun game for us to use in our own personal play. Another way for Mrs A to exert her power and dominance. She would absolutely take her strap on and make love to this girl in front of me knowing my little crush. Mrs A knows how to tease me so well.

Well, This crush actually allowed me to take her to coffee today. It was a pleasant time that went for a little over an hour. We talked of every day things. I have been upfront about me being married and a submissive to my wife. She has found that intriguing. She and Mrs A have talked some but nothing regular.

I did surprise her with a little gift card to a lingerie store for christmas. As I said we have flirted and texted for sometime. I encouraged her to find something that makes her feel beautiful and desired. It was to push things between us but at the same time create a bond over feminine things. This lady has started to tease me in a dominant way at times.

It has been a fun thing. I am not sure what I even want out of it. I like it as is. If anything I would love to see my crush get curious enough she starts to push back with interest in exploring this with me and maybe Mrs A.

Until then it is a way to pass the time, I guess. A little mental puzzle to keep coming back to when I feel the need.

She is a natural red head. My first real crush growing up was with a little red hair girl down the street. Who knows maybe I am trying to connect with my inner child. HaHa

Thanks all.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like if things were to work out you could have two women controlling you. It would be possible for her to also control you at home with Mrs. A.
    archedone

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had teased she be the domme at work. haha

    ReplyDelete