Tuesday, January 12, 2016

First day of school

Mrs A had her first class of the year today. She travels about 50 miles away to the local university where she teaches.
She texted me out of the blue

" That was fun"

My sub mind raced with the possibilities. Did she mean the class? Did she meet her current lover on the side? Was it something else?

I texted back

"Your Class?"

She knew what she was doing to me. I struggled trying to stay on topic at work as I waited for her text.

She called.

I raced to answer the phone. She talked of her day and all the things she enjoyed but never mentioned what she was referring to in her text.
I tried to be polite and follow her conversation. I did a good job I think. She then said she had to go and hung up.

A little while later a text came saying she meant her class.

I smiled inside. She knows how to tease me so well.

She did add " But I did met my car guy also"

I immediately perked up.

"How as he?"

"He was good, We met in a parking lot close to his work but not at his work"

Me: "did you play?"

Mrs A: " we kissed but I am not one for public play" "It was fun to see how wired he was to see me"

Now my cock was getting hard.

Me: "thank you for sharing, It is so arousing to see someone hunger for you in their eyes"

Mrs A: "yes, it is. He seems to want this to go on for a long time"

Me: "All I know is this time it has felt different to me being your submissive. I have enjoyed you having a lover in a very different way than in the past"

Mrs A: "would you want a threesome with him."

Me: "what does he know of us? Are you talking a vanilla threesome"

Mrs A: "yes, he has no knowledge of me being your domme"

Me: " I am happy to be involved if you wish this my love"

Mrs A: "ok, I will see. It is fun to see someone who the doors of sexual exploration has been open for him" "The excitement of the possibilities are palpable of him"

Me: "I remember those days" "Now I am wanting to share the pitfalls too.. haha"

Mrs A: "I want you to know it has been a great day for me but I trade it all to be with you"

Me: "Thank you my love. I know how you feel for me. I am just happy you had a good day too"

Mrs A: " Now I need dinner. " See you tonight my little sub".

So, Mrs A still has on my agenda a threesome with 2 men. She seems to be adding a vanilla one with her and her car guy in the near future. What am I to do but play my part. Well, With a big smile on my face.
Here is a partial pic she had me pose for, for her pleasure.


2 comments:

  1. A vanilla three some could be interesting and might lead to other things if and when he finds out you are submissive. Still hoping for you to have your threesome with two other men.
    archedone

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, it will be interesting. We have had one threesome with bi play we really enjoyed that one. I cannot wait to see how it will go down. The all male threesome is still in the works.

    ReplyDelete