Saturday, October 31, 2015

What a pegging!

Yesterday, Mrs A made my day a cage day with a pretty pair of panties. I work in the professional world and spent the day working locked up tight in silk blue panties. The panties have a total lace behind. It would some times work its way down my bubble butt. Specially when I walked a lot. It feels so wonderful when they are about half way down my ass but stay there. 

"Mrs A says I have a nice girls ass". All I can say is; Thanks MOM!

I often had to go to the bathroom and readjust my panties and cage. All day she sent me dirty txt about going to fuck me. That her "cock" was hungry for my ass.  She has a few options for her "cock"  but I think she is talking of her Feeldoe. 

She gave me an hourly assignment to do something good for others. I have to send an hourly report to her about what service I did. I did dishes, made lunch as examples. 

When I returned home there was a large teenage party going on. I excused myself as Mrs A played the adult hostess. I in bed with a nice glass of wine, laying there in my cage while in  blue panties. I decided to play gears of war. So the image was quite funny in my mind. 

Mrs A walked into the room after the first way of teenagers left. She immediately made me service her. She informed me that my cage will not be taken off until she had at least 5 orgasms. She loves how I use my hands on her. I fingered her and hit her g spot often. She came twice really fast, Obviously controlling my day so much had worked up. 

She then made me finger her softly and use only my tongue on her clit. She came again and again. She would take breaks and fondle my hard cock still jammed in its cage. 
Her last time she had me finger her ass and lick her clit. Then asked me to put a butt plug in her. She was well over 5 orgasms by the time we were done. 

She then stopped. She fondled and sucked on my caged cock. During this she informed me that my only goal is to please her. Mrs A said I had done a good job so far. She informed me that She would be returning to the party. I was then left naked, hard as a rock in a cage and horny as hell. Pre cum was flowing from me as she dressed. She then leaned down scooped up all the pre cum on her fingers and made me suck them. Telling me how to do it right since I was practicing for a real cock. 

"These are Mrs A legs. I love kissing them. I sat and thought of them waiting. Frustrated as hell and happy as I could ever be. "

She returned about an hour later and stood over me. She slowly took her pants off.  She slipped out of her panties and started to finger herself while staring at me. When she was done playing with herself she inserted her Feeldoe into her and her harness. It gives her more control. She turned on her vibrator and then told me to hold my legs up for her. 

She lubed her cock and me real well and started to fuck me. She talked about how pretty I was in my panties that day. How I was a good boy for doing what  I was asked to do. That I had earned her cock. Then she took my cage off. Mrs A likes the Feeldoe in the harness because she can fuck me face to face. She can look me in the eyes and make out with me. It was loving and was a clear demonstration of our power dynamic. Here we are, on our second round of sexual play and I have not yet used my cock. Nor had she. But I could tell there was plans awaiting. 


She fucked my softly for a while then started to slam her hips into me. You could see the vibrator and other end of the Feedlot was working for her.  The angle she was at was hitting my prostate like crazy. She pulled back and started to go softly again still hitting the spot. I started to cum from that alone. It was just a steady stream of cum slowly coming out no control no gushes. She grabbed my hard cock and held it for a while. Telling me to look at how good of a boy I was for coming from her cock. Then all of a sudden she started stroking it hard and fucking me harder. I lost all sense of control. I was lost in the moment. She owned me. I came so hard after then. It was like I lost time at that moment. I am not sure when it ended... But is was wonderful.

We laid there caressing each other. She was soothing me, telling me I was safe and loved. She had me. We laid there for a while in bliss. Nothing needed to be said. We both knew who was getting up to clean the toys and bed. She informed me she found a male Dom that she wanted me to service. Talk about getting hit with a ton of bricks. 

My mind cannot stop thinking of this male Dom and what all this means. She said she was going to meet with him. She said he likes I am caged and he will not need to worry about my cock. hmmmmm

That was last night!

Me

P.S. I awoke this morning very erect. I sat there in bed thinking I need to get Mrs A her coffee. But then I heard her sigh and realized I was never inside her last night. She was only inside me. That made me smile.

 I know how much she loves cock. So I snuggled up against her. Once my cock rubbed her ass it was game on. She let me loose and I was happy to finally be inside her. What a way to end a perfect night, with a great morning in her arms. Both satiated I was on coffee duty. She then instructed that I needed to be in panties today. She picked a pair out of the ones bought for me and I put them on.




2 comments:

  1. Wow, just wow!. You woke up erect. I finished reading your story erect. I can't wait to hear more.

    ReplyDelete