Thursday, October 29, 2015

Mrs. A time with her new Bull

Mrs A and her bull got a room and spent a couple hours playing yesterday. She took control to help him feel at ease. The classic order of making out, heavy petting, oral and then sex occurred. Mrs A said it was relaxed, chill and felt easy. She enjoyed it a lot. She withholds certain details from me because she knows my mind builds a better story, that gets me works up. She did say the last time they played he laid back and Mrs A climb on top  and gave him the ride of his life. They have texted a bit afterwards. I expect another date is in the works.

I spent the day thinking about all the things that could be going on. I cleaned the house, did a reading assignment Mrs A gave me. I also indulged in lunch with friends. It was nice.

When Mrs A got home we had a small dinner in a hurry since she was in a hurry to get me in bed to tell of her adventure. We crawl into bed as normal. She was clothed, I stripped down to my undies. I jumped in bed and immediately was informed I am to be naked in bed or around her in our room.

"I like it that way" said she.

I quickly fixed that. She then had me lay flat down and she sat next to my head. She told me of her adventure with her bull while gazing into my eyes. She caressed my chest and body. She would stop and pinch my nipples and tongue my mouth when she felt like it. She knows how to get me deeper in a sub space. She tease me by asking if I had played with her cock without her permission. I keep telling how good I been. She then allowed me to suckle at her breast. I could not help but become aroused. She teased me and then stopped. She got out of bed and went to visit with the kids and close up the house as She had me lay there all worked up.

I knew not to beg. But a moan was let loose from my lips. I heard her laughing in the hallway as she walked away.

Later that night, she totally fucked me. I cannot explain it, but when you experience it, you will know.
She then demanded me to be on top for our second round. I almost felt in control but when Mrs A  starts grabbing my ass and pulling my hips where she wants them, giving me commands to go faster, hard, deeper, reminding me not to cum, I realize who still is in charge. She has me right where she wants me. I can just say there is no other place I rather be.

me


2 comments:

  1. This.

    My wife has now had 3 trysts with a "friend" and we both have enjoyed it. It appears that things are on the downswing with her "friend" but she may pursue other lovers. It seems that finding a "bull" is tough and scary for her. How does Mrs. A find lovers? Does she have some repeats, or is she more about the variety?

    I can so relate to the excitement around hearing about her adventure. Such a turn on!

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mrs A and I have been some what open about our relationship for a while. She has had a few friends with benefits things along the way. She has found them in her everyday life and also online communities you can join. He recent one is someone we met while shopping.. haha What has been interesting is the added power exchange in our relationship. It has really changed how I feel about it all. Her Bull may not turn out to be that but it all takes baby steps. Thanks

      Delete