Monday, October 26, 2015

Hello

I have decided to post a blog. I was asked to find an outlet for some of this excessive energy I carrying. I am the classic married man of 20+ years. We have had an interesting life so far and I am happy to say have explored many aspects of what this world has to offer.

What started about a year ago was I stumbled upon information about FLR and Femdom items related to this. This information seemed to speak to me on various levels. I have discussed these things off and on over this last year with Mrs. A.

Mrs A is my lovely wife. she has been supportive and sympathetic. We have both seen in reflection that we have always been a dominate wife and a submissive husband. We also have had time in our life where we each took leadership roles in various parts of our life. It really has been an equal relationship... almost.

Mrs. A is always loving, gentle in how she controls things that matter to her. I love her for that. She is very comfortable in that role. She has done it in ways that it appeared I was play a role that I really was not. I laugh a little about this and she just smiles, that smile of knowing better.

We have children. We have jobs. We have kinks. We have needs. We have love. We have a dog.
We have the normal american life. I plan to share my point of view of this journey into these topics.

I wonder if Mrs A will even want this on a blog. I could get in trouble. Lets find out!!

These things stated here are just my opinion. Thats all!

me.

2 comments:

  1. Hello brother sub husband. I just now came across your blog and am starting with this, the very first post. From your initial description of your life, love and marriage, it seems very similar to mine in where it was when we entered our loving (and official) Female Led Marriage.

    I look forward to making my way through your blog and hope to be able to comment as needed along the way.

    Best of luck my friend and if there is ever anything I can do to help you, just let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I appreciate it. It is so nice of you to leave a note. I have been reading your blog for a while.(anonymously) lol

    Mrs A wants me to journal and I have been. I decided I might as well journal in the blog-o-sphere. It is nice to meet you.

    Mrs A and I have always been in somewhat of a female led relationship. As christians initially when we married I was suppose to be the "head of household". Mrs A has always rebelled very forcefully from any aspect of that from the start.
    Keeping the piece and knowing I really did not care made it easy to let that go. So life has just organically moved to where we both took leadership roles. She ran the whole house for a while finances and all. But then over time realized some things I did better and had me do it. She does get a report on the things I am doing.
    But in our family, we all know when a big decision is being made it is mom who decides it. Where am I in this? I am sitting with the kids waiting for her answer.

    ReplyDelete