Monday, October 26, 2015

Discovery of Female led relationships and femdom

Back in November of last year I was laid up for a while. I spent time on the internet and found various topics on the roles and relationships that involve women controlling things. I read lots and saw a wide variety of interest in this.
Here are few interesting things that came to me while looking.

1. I felt amazing seeing people talking and being comfortable with their submissive nature. 

2. It was cool seeing people accepting of submissive men.

3. I was confused with how some attempt to degrade or devalue submissive men. 

4. It was interesting to see how many people take certain kinks, or a fetish and assume it is submission. 

5. It was amazing to see the happiness expressed by people who are accepting of themselves. 

6. I laughed at the idea of female leadership in a marriage needing parts that if the roles were reversed to the male lead marriage would be a form of domestic abuse. 

7. That the femdom aspect that seems tied to female domination is so damn hot.. haha

me


No comments:

Post a Comment