Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Cuckolding what is in a word.

I am sitting here, at home. I have no chastity device on but the total control of my orgasms by Mrs A is being felt very vividly. As she puts it "no pleasurable contact with my cock." It is hers to use when she feels the need. But the opposite it also true. It is hers to not use also.

Today is the first day in some time that Mrs A is meeting a boy toy over lunch. She informed me of this yesterday. I knew it was coming for a while. She has been caught up in sexting with him for a while. Mrs A likes these little sexual adventures. It is like reading a good novel. She just wants to see it from the being to the end. If the book is highly entertaining there are many meetings. If it was read and toss book then it is finished with one meeting. This boy toy is new today. He has been a little tease for Mrs A off and on over the last few years, but it has intensified since he moved jobs. He is no longer living near us so our personal life is less affected.

I like to share how she informed me. I loved to see how anyone who is listening would take this from their mistress. Here it is:

               Boytoy, wants to meet me tomorrow in between my work. I said yes.
               I want to see what happens there. I want you to be happy with that decision
               or I will cancel it. You are not ordered to like it. I want your honest thoughts
               on it.

This was the text I received at work. At first I was like about time. haha Then I was happy for Mrs A. Her work has been stressful and she has carried it home. She is so type A about her work and when there are challenges that are hard to overcome it is frustrating to her. I saw this as an opportunity for her to let of some steam. That is what I told her.

But as a sub my mind always races. There are parts that make me aroused. There are parts that scare me. There is a lot of breathing and letting go. So today I am off work. I am bound to her and that makes me the happiest man in the world. I am also feeling that control of hers so well my chastity device is not needed. But to have so much down time to think.. hmmm Maybe clean the kitchen?

Last night we had a fun sexual experience together. I love that we had that time. They are so important to me now. In the past we would have sex or make love and I would always be happy and in the moment. But I know now that I had not given my all. I see that clearly now. It amazes me the feelings I have. I want those all the time. I love it so much.

She had me lay in her lap as she caressed me. While doing that she had me tell her how and what I did for her that day. What actions I did to show I was thinking of her all day. She asked me what I wrote in my journal. We talked over this items in detail.

She then laid me down and edged me 2 times. Each time she stop when she saw precum. Then she would clean it with a finger and make me suck it down. After that she climbed on top of me and road me until I came. I could see in her eyes that this was about me. She had that look that she was not there for her pleasure but mine. It was both awe inspiring but overwhelming. I did not last to long.

I then told her I had a gift. It was a specific type of lingerie. She tried it on. I wanted her to feel very feminine. So it was soft and tender with bows and lace. I wanted her to reconnect with her feminine beauty and strength. She loved it, we made love again. This time I claimed her. She wanted to feel what I feel, when she claims me. IT was amazing.

So here I sit. Bound to her. Her cock unable to be used without permission. I am constantly looking at the clock and thinking of the physical pleasure Mrs A is enjoying in the arms of another man. I am aroused and unsure. But it is the life I have today. I would not change it for the world.

me
           Hope you get a smile out of that!

No comments:

Post a Comment