Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Collared

Mrs A informed me today that she wants me to work on the outline of a contract between her and I. She would like to collar me and have us agree and sign a contract at the end of the week.

I have mixed feelings on this topic. Mrs A and I have been in a domme/submissive relationship are whole marriage. We just never really used those terms. She has always been in control and she has given up control as she wants of certain things.

The last 2 years I have explored more formally this female led relationship. It has spoken to my brain on a deep level. I do not think it has for Mrs A. Mrs A has always felt in charge so it was do big deal for her. What she hated was us using word to define things. She did not like owning her leadership role. She truly enjoyed the knowledge of being charge without being accountable of that. Now that we talk about these roles and responsibilities she gets concerned. She worries I may resent her in the long run.

Either way it is going to be interesting to see how it turns out. I worry she is not invested enough, she worries I will resent her for her leadership. We will see.


2 comments:

  1. An exciting new development. Your wife and Mistress sounds much like mine. I think it is a good sign that she is moving the process forward with the contract. It is my feeling that as long as there is lots of communication it will work out. It also doesn't appear as if she is asking for something that you don't want. Penney

    ReplyDelete
  2. True, I love that we are doing this. I have been reading many different contractual ideas and I am torn with fear and excitement. It is fun to explore the options of it all in my head.

    ReplyDelete