Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Caged and Pegged.

Yesterday I got up to go to work. Part of my routine is to make Mrs A coffee before I leave. I was placing her coffee on her bed stand assuming she was asleep when she said:
"good morning baby"
"good morning love" I responded.

She sat up and drank her coffee. We visited a little and then she got out of bed and ran the water for a shower. I was laying on the bed watching her. She looked at me and smiled. Mrs A walked over and took my hand and placed it in her panties. I am well trained to know what that means. I worked her slowly and softly until she came. She then placed my fingers in my mouth. She could see my erection clearly as it throbbed and ached for her. She turned and walked towards the shower. As she did she said:
"I think you cannot be trusted so it is a cage day." "oh, and wear something pretty for me."

I did as I was commanded. The picture below is of me in my panties at work. I was asked to send 5 pictures of them to her through out the day. This was the last one I sent before I was done at work.


I returned home to find a family dinner waiting. After, Mrs A and I retired to the bedroom. I am required to be naked or in a pretty outfit in private so I was in my panties caged. I was laying on the bed as Mrs A stroked my back. She slowly teased me and we started to kiss.

Mrs A stopped, got up and locked the door. She turned on the music and slowly undressed for me. She liked to stop and rub her cock in its cage. It was aching and swollen. She would laugh and smile seeing in discomfort from my arousal.

Mrs A then opened up our play drawer and stepped into her strap on. She then had me stroke her cock as she kissed me and teased her caged cock. She then had me get into position and she started fucking me to the  rhythm of the music. It was rather aggressive. I could tell when she got the angle just right to stimulate herself too. She loves coming from fucking me this way.

She took a while and I was leaking so badly from my caged cock. She had me turn over after she was done. Laying on top of me she kissed and teased me more. Mrs A would talk about how beautiful I was. How I was a good little bitch and how well I took her cock.

She then took her key out and removed her cock from its cage. I was leaking precum none stop. She laugh and rubbed it and I was immediately hard again. She then climbed on top and was grinding herself on her cock. She kept eye contact and said I want you to come for me when I tell you. I was having a hard time not coming then. She then pinched my nipples and bit my neck. She would hold very still with me deep inside her.  She then leaned down, crushing her breast into my chest, not moving and bit my ear lobe as she whispered "come now". I exploded inside her. She could feel it and cooed at me about how good of a boy I was and that I made her happy.

We ended the night in each others arms. We both sated and content.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely, just the nicest way for a submissive to spend an evening. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete