Sunday, April 10, 2016

Interesting proposal with a happy ending for all!

I recently ran into a lady friend who has expressed interest in playing with me sexually.  Mrs A has allowed me to flirt with her. She has been fun and we have not talk about my submissive side. We have been flirting in a very vanilla way. It has been fun. She finally asked to have a "date".

She wanted to cook dinner and have me over for a Friday night date. Mrs A gave me permission. I said yes and planned to meet her. I had many mixed emotions. I had many feeling of arousal and excitement. But at the same time the pressure to please another women worried me. Mrs A even had to coach me a little.

I went over to her house and we visited in the back yard on some lawn chairs. We then had a nice dinner in the living room. We started to make out a little. She was not wanting to go to far but as we made out she made the move. "Lets go to my room."

I was very comfortable and relaxed. She was too. I provided oral pleasure for a while then she went wild. Once again, I had another dominant women, she started instructing me to not come. She wanted certain things done before I came. She wanted to ride on top. She wanted me on top. She then wanted it from behind. Once she had enough she started to tease me to come. "come deep inside me" I of course obliged. We cuddled and talked for a while. Just our naked skin on skin. It was a wonderful night. It had to end because she had a friend staying over so I politely removed myself.

Mrs A had me immediately tell her the details. During this time she liked to tease me. She then told me to fuck her. "You big man you, having your cock in two women in a day." She then tease me by saying. "fuck me like a real man." "show me how you pleased her" It was messing with my sub Brain and I loved her for it.  It was a wonderful night.





1 comment:

  1. It sounds like the first one loved to change positions and enjoyed herself as I'm sure you did. Then to come home and Mistress wanting your cock. You are indeed a lucky submissive. Maybe there is a chance of them getting together and playing with your sub body?
    archedone

    ReplyDelete