Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Boring

Life has been just an average vanilla thing around here recently. Mrs A has had her plate full with work and I have also. The end of the school year makes for a busy time too. Kids dance recitals, track and such.
Currently Mrs A has been making me fuck her very hard She likes to be on the bottom. She makes me hold her legs apart and then she grabs my collar and pulls me down to her face and looks me in the eye and tells me to fuck her. She eggs me on and tells me to do it better. She never lets go of the collar. She then allows me to cum. I have been spoiled.
We have big plans coming up over the next few months. We will be traveling to Boston then off to a little lake resort in the back mountains of Idaho then off to Europe for a month. I wonder what submissive trouble I will be allowed to get into.

2 comments:

  1. Stay your submissive self and I'm sure Mrs. A will tell you. It sounds so erotic to be holding her ankles and pounding her hard while she holds your collar and tells you what to do. Did she order oral after?
    archedone
    P.S. Enjoy your travles

    ReplyDelete
  2. It certainly sounds like there will be a few fun stories coming out of all that travel. Not that being used, as you were, for her pleasure is bad. :-)

    ReplyDelete