Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Last night

Last night Mrs A went out to celebrate finishing a major project at work. She rarely drinks but felt like letting loose. I was at work then played hockey. She had me in some very pretty purple laced panties. I loved wearing them all day for her.

Mrs A texted during my game to tell me she would need a DD. I finished my game and went to pick her up at a local Irish Pub. We sat and visited with some friends and had a good time. I then politely took my Mistress home and helped her get ready for bed. After she was tucked in I showered and put my panties back on and headed to bed.

I heard her speak out softly, " I need you to show me how pretty you are in your panties."
I felt a flush of heat to my face. I turned the lights on and slowly moved around so she could see me. She had me come close so she could caress me. She did not say a word. After she was done she said "thank you." then turned and went to sleep. I on the other hand was a little worked up. I did my best to crawl in next to her and fall asleep. It did not come easy.

Here I am in my panties.

2 comments:

  1. You may have been a little worked up but look how happy you were putting yourself on display in your panties for her plug she loves seeing you in panties. I would have gone to sleep with a big smile and hard cock.
    archedone

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds exciting. Sexual tension. :)

    ReplyDelete