Sunday, May 22, 2016

The Domme's View

From Mrs A:

My deviant little submissive loves to share his thoughts about our pretty little world. I thought I would share mine.

I don't know if I have always been dominant or simply grown more so throughout the years we have been together. I've always been a highly sexual and sensual woman with strong physical needs. He has always been more cuddly and affectionate; he always seeks me out to be held, touched, or talked to.  I've always been more sexually driven, craving more powerful interchanges. While we have always had a highly active sex life, he usually initiated touch and I usually initiated sex. Truly, it is our favorite way to tell each other that we love each other. Often, words just don't suffice or are too hard to wrestle with. Touch works far better for us both.

Over the past year or so, we have gradually explored far deeper into the dominant/submissive world. In many ways, it has been a natural fit for me. It gives me an outlet for the control I enjoy and often deeply crave.

I have found many pleasures that I never suspected. For example, when he first wore panties, I was stunned to find myself intensely aroused at the sight. I loved how he moved in them. Everything changed in him. He was intensely self aware. He touched himself differently, moved differently, looked at me differently. It was like finding another lover tucked behind his usual and lovely face.

[He is currently very nervous that I am writing. That pleases me. :)]

This has also given me lots of strange questions to answer. It often pushes on my own gender identity in ways that have been quite difficult for me. There are some aspects of femininity that seem to slip off me in ways that are disturbing to me. I am perplexed by what is a role and what is my nature.  It is a strange place to wonder if he wishes for me or for my power over him or if there is any separation between the two. Sometimes, it seems very stark and other times, it seems like there is no boundaries between them. I don't know if that will make sense to anyone but me, since it often doesn't make sense even to me. :)

Altogether, it has been a wild journey thus far, and I'm deeply curious to see where it goes next.






3 comments:

  1. Being s submissive husband and having the same craving and also wear panties I might be able to answer the question but you already answered it. Too often couples don't talk about what they want. Being submissive she tells me what she desires and I love doing it. Your answer is he does wish for you and the power you have over him they go hand in hand.
    archedone

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with anon archedone. Too many couples don't talk. For me I wish I'd talked less. My wife being what I would call naively vanilla seems to see anything other than her approach to sex as somehow wrong and also seems pretty unwilling to make a sacrifice in order to let her partner (me) be indulged.

    I have had both dom and sub tendencies and the sentence " she tells me what she desires and I love doing it" resonates so much with me and I just wish it were the case for all couples.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mrs A was nice enough to post this. She now has been reviewing my blog. I wonder what will change. I suspect nothing.

    ReplyDelete