Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Are you wearing something beautiful today?

Mrs A today asked me if I was wearing something beautiful. I was getting ready for the day and was debating if I wanted normal Joe underwear or a soft lace lined panty. Toying with it in my mind is fun.
I usually, if one my own don't pick the panties. I want to mainly because it makes me feel sensual and I like how it feels on me. It makes me feel feminine. Mrs A asking me before I left gave me permission. I hope she enjoys thinking of me in them. I love it when she enforces, encourages, or craves me being submissive. It is an interesting thing to see the ebb and flow of that.
So, today I am in a nice purple cotton panty with laced edges it rides on my ass nicely. It makes me think of strong hand using my body for his pleasure.



4 comments:

  1. Understand that wonderful feeling when instructed to do something enhances the submissive feelings. Mind you a narrow zone. If instructed to do something outside the zone then no such positive build.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True, Some things are hard to accept than others.

      Delete
  2. I also wear panties and mostly I pick out the color I want for the day, but at times she will lay a pair on the bed that she wants on me. I love it when my red panties are waiting for me. It's a sign I'll be spanked later. And that starts my trip to sub land.
    archedone

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am suppose to tell her when I wear them. She wants me to do something that makes me feel beautiful. The more Mrs A is involved in those decisions the more submissive I feel.

      Delete