Monday, May 30, 2016

Edged into goonville.

My last orgasm came on Thursday last week. Mrs A has been edging me every day since then. Last night was a slow tease over about an hour. I was leaking pre cum everywhere. She kept feeding it to me.
She told me over and over I would not be cumming. She has had me in my cock cage during this time. She is pretty clear that I cannot be trusted. I sit here at work, caged and feeling full. She took the key and is on a memorial day hike with some ladies. 
She made it clear I was not going to come tonight either. Mrs A has so far had about 20 orgasms since Thursday. I have help with all of them I think. It is amazing how easy it is to be denied when I can feel the pleasure and release she is experiencing. It is an amazing thing.
It does affect my mind. I see how these goon parody has some truth to it.

4 comments:

  1. It is so exciting. Its nice she is engaged and yes it is rewarding when she cums.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The times we are engaged because we both crave it makes it so rewarding.

      Delete
  2. It is definitely a love hate sort of thing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am on the hating part right at the moment.

      Delete