Monday, June 6, 2016

Financial domination

Mrs A two days ago took my wallet away from me. She handed me some cash and said when you have spent that come to me and we will talk. I was somewhat dumbfounded. It happened before bed. We had friends over and I had drank some. So I just went to sleep.

The next day I felt horrible inside. I felt like I had done something major wrong. I wondered if Mrs A thinks I was a burden or problem in our life related to our finances. I was never given an answer to what I was supposed to learn or what I had done wrong.

I felt sad inside. I withdrew into my own head. Mrs A seemed irked at me for that. I was irked at her for what had happened.

We have talked and I still do not have my wallet. There are things she hopes I see and understand while I am put on an allowance. It has been hard for me. Mrs A left my wallet by my sink wrapped in a copy of our contract. It was her passive way of controlling me. I really wanted to keep it but I did not I gave it to her and am gonna try to let this go and learn what I need to learn.



2 comments:

  1. An interesting development. Your Mistress has definitely consolidated her power. In for a penny in for a pound. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd be very careful with finances. That's where you can really get taken advantage of and be left with no way to leave the relationship.

    Your contract provides the following: "Section 3: Renewal and Renegotiation:

    This contract will be formally renegotiated and renewed each year on our wedding anniversary. At any time, either party may initiate a conversation to void or renegotiate this contract."

    I would definitely exercise your option to renegotiate as it relates to finances.

    ReplyDelete