Sunday, July 3, 2016

Summer time

We have been super busy the last few weeks. Trips, kids and work give us little time for ourselves. Mrs A is busy with some of her work items. I received instructions off and on telling me to wear pretty panties off and on. Mrs A is keeping up on her orgasms. She has put me to work often. Mine have been regular too, lucky me.

Yesterday, We had attended a bbq.  Mrs A informed me this morning I had acted out too much.  I was around many of the men I play hockey with. She said "All of you were showing how big your cocks were to each other." "The problems for you my dear is that it is my cock. I think if you want to act out like that it is time for you to cage my cock for a while."

I now sit here in my cage. Mrs A has flirted, rubbed, teased and toyed with me all day. She has made me tell her who's cock it is and that I need permission to be showing of her cock.

Happy 4th everyone.

1 comment: