Monday, March 28, 2016

Spring Break

So the house was over ran by college kids. The last 2 weeks have been hectic. So kinky has not happened much. We are playing the conservative parents role.

We did spend a few days at a Music festival that went on for 5 days. It was pleasant. There was about 20 different venues that were offering a variety of music and talks among other things. We all just picked what we would enjoy and went. Mrs A made it clear I had a "pass" to indulge in some kinky play if I found someone I liked. What she meant was: I could find a hot stud and suck his cocker more. She would want pictures if possible. I did not find someone. But I do wonder how excited Mrs A would have been. She rather be there to watch live but we have ran into cases when I was meant to service a hot cock and Mrs A just could not stand it and took over. I then turn into the "waterboy". Not anything kinky. It just means I run for food and water as they exhaust themselves. Mrs A has tried to tone that down. She really does enjoy watching to a point. But like all Dommes they just take charge.

Now that spring breaks are over. The kids have gone. We will have to see how Mrs A tries to indulge her dominance.


No comments:

Post a Comment