Thursday, March 10, 2016

Formal Collaring event! Done her way.

Yesterday I was instructed to be prepared to discuss our contract over dinner. Then, to my surprise, I was asked to come upstairs around 2 pm. I was busy making Bread for the family. Mrs A was in the room dressed in a leather and high heels. She loves wearing heels that make her taller than me. She loves the power of looking down on me.

She made me strip in front of her. She then teased me until I was erect. Mrs A then sat in the corner of the room and made me turn slowly, bend over, kneel etc etc. She verbally talked about my body as if it was something she wanted to purchase and own. She talked about what she would use it for.

Mrs A started to pull her panties off while still in her dress. She backed me into the wall and then lifted her leg up around my waist. She then took my cock and slide it into her. She then fucked me like a man. Staring me in the eyes and at times biting me and choking me. She told me she planned to see how well her new cock and her new ass would please her. Mrs A wanted to fuck me after my orgasm since it was about her pleasure when taking my ass.

I came rather quickly but was able to last long enough for her to come. She made me put on a pretty pair of panties with a bow on them, then placed me on the bed with my ass up in the air. Mrs A then put her harness and feeldoe on and did not even try to warm me up.

Mrs A then fucked me for a while on the bed then had my straddle her in a chair and fucked me until she came from the friction. Calling me a good boy and how pretty I was all the time.

After that she made me kneel in front of her naked and well used. She placed the contract in front of me and asked each line item if I would commit. Yes, Mistress is what I answered every time. She then took a pen and we both signed. She then placed the contract in a folder and pulled out a little jewelry box. She opened it and pulled out a collar. She turned to me and placed it on me.

I then was instructed to cook dinner and clean the house. I was also told to figure out an answer to people who ask about my collar. Since I would be wearing it all the time. The collar has a 3 number combo lock on it that only Mrs A knows. Here is a picture of it on this morning.

The picture is of the lock that is usually worn on the back.

4 comments:

  1. you are so lucky to have Mrs. A She will teach you to be a good submissive and use you for her pleasure as it should be. For the collar tell people it stands for the love and devotion you have for each other. I'm sure you enjoyed her using her strap on it's her way of showing you how much she cares for you.
    archedone

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been in the collar for 3 days and no one has asked about it yet.. haha we will see. I love when she takes me with her strap on.

      Delete
  2. Thank you for sharing your special ceremony; now you are truly and completely collared! Such a lucky submissive. Penney

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am lucky. Mrs A is very generous to me.

      Delete