Friday, March 4, 2016

New Cock cage and contract items.

We are having ongoing talks about this contract. I have put together a theme of topics to talk about.
We both clearly see this more as a reflection of our current level of female led life. There is a lot of on line contracts that seem about being a slave or even hatred indirectly towards men. The idea at a single man should atone for what all men have done to women is crazy.

Some women are better situated and have the right temperament to lead. Some do not. I also find my submission is to someone who has more or less deserved and earned it. I do not see me to submissive towards others. Unless Mrs A requires it. haha

Here is a few topics. We plan to cover.
Affirmations
Terms,length
behavior wanted or unwanted
dress, feminization
ritual, traditions
personal service
chastity, orgasm control
rewards, punishment
rules
privileges, rewards
handing conflicts
sexual interactions
family decisions, direction
financial 
household duties 
Submissive responsibilities
Dominant responsibilities

I personally am excited to see which one seems to bring Mrs A alive. She seems to want the same things. 
Also, I received my Queens Keep cock cage in the mail yesterday from Mature Metal. 
Mrs A spent no time placing me in it. We went with the screw key also. So I have been screwed into my cock cage literally. 
Queen's Keep


Me! 

7 comments:

  1. How do you like the Queen's Keep? How often are you locked?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am in the Queen's Keep today for the first time. It has been nice. I will give it a few days But I do wish it was a little longer and the circumference was a little wider. I went with the screws as an option to lock and it is awesome. No lock to worry about moving around.
      We have toyed with the cock cage over the last year and She puts me in it about 3 to 4 times a month. Longest has been 4 days so far!!!

      Delete
  2. Love the topics you plan on covering. Nice Queen's keep. R has talked a few times about putting me in a cage but has not followed thru on looking to see what is best. So many talk about chafing and other problems with some. Will love to hear how yours works out. I also agree 100% to get submission you have to deserve it.
    archedone

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I can tell all ready that the cages I bought online standard are way different than having it fit for me. Chaffing I have seen depends on more than the cage. I notice certain clothes and underwear play a role too. We will see how it goes with this new one.

      Delete
  3. It appears that your discussion list covers all the important topics. I'll be very curious to see how the actual contract works out, and what Mrs A decides it should contain. Our contract involves much more then Mistress has chosen to act on. Are you now going to be in more permanent chastity?
    I'm excited for you. Penney

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We plan to talk tomorrow. It will be interesting to see what she adds. I am thinking it will be a minimal contract. I was threatened to be caged today but she allowed me out because I plan to bake home made bread.

      Delete